Bryan Truck Line is looking for dedicated, safety-minded CLASS A CDL driver teams (with haz-mat endorsement) to run dedicated routes from our home terminal in Montpelier, OH to California.
These lanes average 4600 miles and teams are out for 4 ½ to 5 days a week. The driver’s week usually begins on Saturday and ends on Wednesday.
Bryan Truck Line offers competitive pay and outstanding benefits:
• Late-model equipment
• Refrigerators in trucks
• Matching 401K (match 50% up to the first 6% of your contribution)
• 8 paid holidays
• Stop pay ($10)
• Medical/Dental benefits starting as low as $22.50 per week
• $1000 referral bonuses
• Lease to Own available (must have minimum 1 year driving experience)
• Teams can earn up to .5050 cpm (before driver bonus)
• Earn additional $.05 cents per mile while hauling hazmat.
Bryan Truck Line also offers a driver bonus program. Drivers can earn an additional .04 cpm on their paycheck every week. Don’t have the haz-mat endorsement? No worries, we can help you get it.
If outstanding home-time, pay and benefits is what you are looking for please contact Bryan Truck Line at 1-800-745-HIRE or visit us at bryantruckline.com.